Be A Guest Blog Writer
We are currently accepting articles, 'how to' moving guides and moving tips from experienced movers and industry experts. The guidelines for guest blog submissions have been outlined below.
Why should you submit a guest blog?
Aside from the obvious benefit of sharing your knowledge with our readers, writing a guest blog is one of the best ways to generate traffic to your own website. By writing a guest blog for Elite Moving Labor you will:
- Generate more direct traffic to your own website.
- Build links to your own website.
- Increase your brand awareness.
- Share moving tips that will ultimately help people save time and money.
- Build your reputation as an expert which in turn will help your business grow.
What types of blogs will we accept?
We're in the business of self moving and relocation, an industry that stands apart from traditional full service moving. We're looking for blogs written about the following:
- How To: A descriptive blog about how to do something for a self move. Examples: How to pack a moving box, how to pack a moving truck, etc.
- Moving Guide:Helpful information about local resources or money saving businesses. Examples: Columbus, Ohio Relocation Guide - Details about parking permits, local moving box wholesalers, the best truck rental locations, etc.
- Moving Tips: Tips are typically advice and/or opinions about different aspects of moving. Examples: Truck rentals are better than portable storage units, It's important to have similar box sizes, etc.
The examples given are just that, examples. Each guest blogger has the ability to choose their topic as long as it relates to self moving and would benefit our readers.
What types of blogs will we NOT accept?
- Explicit self promotion.
- Topics that are irrelevant to our readers.
- Poorly written articles.
- Overuse of keywords, spam.
- The blog post must be 100% unique and in English. Unique means that it is not published anywhere else.
- Must be related to self moving as discussed above.
- Must be a minimum of 500 words long.
- Include information about the author, moving experience and the business.
- Include ONE 'dofollow' link to your website. NOTE: The URL provided must be for a US based company. At this time we do not accept content or links from companies located outside of the United States.
- Should include at least one optimized image that is relevant to the topic.
- Be correctly formatted in HTML. Do not send blogs that have not been formatted.
- Author must have a Google+ profile and link to our blog as a "Contributor".
How to Submit