Furniture Moving & On-Site Moves
Moving Furniture Within The Existing Home, Apartment to Apartment Moves
Elite Moving Labor provides moving help services for on-site, on-property furniture moving. "On-site moving" is defined as the movement of furniture or household goods without the need to transport the items. The most common situations where movers are needed for on-site furniture moving are detailed below.
Existing HomeBelieve it or not, there are many reasons why you may need to hire moving labor to move furniture or items in your existing home.
- Organizing or Rearranging
- Moving furniture between rooms.
- Your home is being painted or new flooring is being installed, requiring multiple rooms to be cleared of furniture and items.
- New Furniture
- You're having new furniture delivered and the delivery company won't bring the furniture into your home (Yes, this does happen). OR you're having new furniture delivered and need the old furniture moved out.
- Home Staging
- You're preparing to sell your home and need to declutter for home staging.
- Seasonal Decorations
- You need help retrieving or putting away seasonal decorations.
- Special Events
- You're throwing a major party or dinner event and need furniture temporarily moved.
Same BuildingMoving between apartments in the same building may not seem very common, but trust us, it is. Moving help is available for your on-site, same building move, nationwide.
- Same Building, Same Floor
- Moving between two apartments in the same building on the same floor.
- Buildings With Stair Access
- If you live in an apartment building with only three or four floors, then chances are there isn't an elevator. But that's okay, because Elite Moving Labor does not have any additional charges for stairs. So, if you're moving from the 3rd floor to 1st floor you don't have to worry about additional fees.
- Buildings With Elevator Access (High Rises)
- Moving from the 20th floor to 35th floor? No problem! We'll work with you to schedule moving help in coordination with your building requirements and elevator restrictions.
Same ComplexIf you're moving between two apartments or townhomes, and both are in the same complex, then chances are you won't need a moving truck. Instead of moving everything yourself, hire professional moving help to complete your on-site move. We provide standard moving dollies to make moving from Building A to Building C a breeze.
What Does Furniture Moving Help Cost?
Need more than 4 movers? Contact Customer Support at (888) 354-8303 for additional package options.