When Moving Labor is the Right Choice
One of the most common questions we receive daily is from individuals who are unsure if moving labor is appropriate for their unique situation. While moving labor is an affordable option for many moving situations, it is not for everyone. We have taken a few moments to outline when moving labor is most effective provided some example situations.
Movers For Loading & Unloading
Contrary to popular belief, moving labor is not just for loading and unloading rental trucks. Sure, that's a large portion of our business, but we also service freight moving trucks and trailers, like ABF U-Pack and Broadway Express. And, of course, we provide moving labor for portable moving storage containers, tow-behind trailers and more.
You can hire moving labor for your entire move or just a portion:
- You may elect to have us only move the furniture
- Just because you have an entire home doesn't mean that we need to pack and load it all. If you're seeking to save money you can utilize moving labor for a specific room or a select few rooms
- Have the muscle but need the experience? Instead of having us move the items you may elect to have our movers load your truck or unit to maximize the available space and prevent damage
Furniture Moving For On-Site and In-Home
There are many situations which may require experienced movers to provide furniture movement services within a home, apartment or complex. "Furniture Move" is a blanket term which suggests that items will be physically moved, but not into or out of a truck. This is primarily seen when:
- A home is being renovated and furniture needs to be moved within the home to clear specific rooms
- During home staging and items are being moved to reduce clutter
- From one apartment to another apartment in the same building or complex. This can be in a high rise from floor to floor or in an open apartment community from building to building
- Donating or removing junk from a home
- For businesses or government agencies, moving offices within the same building or complex
- Furniture movement while repairs are being made
As you can see there are many different reasons to utilize moving labor for your move. Every situation is different and should be carefully reviewed before making a decision on what moving method to utilize. If you have questions about your unique moving needs feel free to contact us.
Need Moving Help?
MovingLabor.com can provide you with professional and reliable moving help for your DIY move. Request a quote today!