Same Day Local Moves
If you're like most people who are moving locally then you will likely complete your move in a single day. You can hire our movers to meet you at your home and complete the household loading process. Once completed our movers will follow you to your new home and unload the items. Our service includes assembly and disassembly of standard items and we will place the boxes and furniture into the correct rooms.
Unsure if a DIY local move is for you? Compare local moving options
to help you decide if a DIY move or traditional full service move is right for you.
Our most common questions for same day local moves:
When does the billing start and end?
Billing begins on arrival at your home and ends with the completion of your unload at the new home. Drive time between the locations is included in the billable time. [Topic FAQ]
Can we make additional stops?
If you have an extra stop, such as a self storage unit, we can follow you to the location after the initial load at your home. There are no additional fees for this service as long as the location is within the local area. [Topic FAQ]
Moving Labor for my Local Move
- Help with Heavy Furniture: You have moved the majority of the smaller items but need movers to load and unload the heavy furniture pieces.
- Help at One Location: You have friends and family that will help you unload the moving truck but you need movers to load it.
- Complete the Entire Move: Have our movers pack the boxes, load the truck and then unload at your new home.
- Local Load and Unload: You've packed the boxes but want the movers to load and unload all of the household items.
- Load One Day, Unload Another: If you're planning to utilize a storage container you may need our movers to load it one day and then unload it on another day, possibly at a new home.
Multiple Day Local Moves
Some moving situations require a gap between the loading and unloading dates, even for local moves. We can accommodate these situations by scheduling a separate moving crew for each move date, allowing you to choose the date and time that best suits your needs. But what if some of your moving details are unknown? Another great question! Let's take a look at how we handle unknown moving details.
Unknown Moving Date: It's not uncommon to have a TBD moving date for your destination. We'll work with you to schedule the most likely date at the time of reservation and, if that date changes, we can reschedule your moving services without a fee. [Topic FAQ]
Unknown Time: If you have a delivery window for your storage container or freight trailer you may not know the exact time they will be arriving. Our approach is always conservative, so we'll schedule your unload services for later in the day just to be safe. [Topic FAQ]
Unknown Address: If you know that you are moving locally but have not yet signed a lease or purchased a home rest assured that you are not alone. We'll schedule you with a TBD location and schedule follow up's to make sure we have your updated address details before your unload.